ToastMasterMToastMasterM

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Ah, so this is life in a world where Cthulhu awakens unopposed.

Wonders of the Universe 3 Wonders of the Universe 3

Loving this series. Although at some point I would like to know how humans came to be regarded as useless expendables kept around out of pity more than anything else. Enslaved by some intergalactic temp/labor agency maybe?

Game of Thrones Cartoon Game of Thrones Cartoon

What's up with that guy who keeps saying "Boe-door"?

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

Nice game, good little time waster. Where do I get the file transfer code for the mobile version? The internet upload feature doesn't work, it just keeps timing out for me.

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

Awwww PUPPY!

must... pet... puppy... head... going to... EXPLODE!

I wish I could help you out in your plight, but I'm flat out broke mang! I'll pray you get the money you need!

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

Needs tweaking

Was okay, but Doug gets way too fast later on there. Kind of a waste of the players money if they upgrade a weapon only to have Doug pop in and out of barrels so fast that we don't ahve time to actually land a blow.

Forbidden - Clip Forbidden - Clip

Color me interested!

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Star Systems Star Systems

Fantastic work! It really smacks of a cross between late 90's Tommy Tallarico (Earthworm Jim composer) And the music you'd hear in games like Star Control. Definitely downloading this!

DanJohansen responds:

Awesome! Thanks for the mighty compliments good sir! Appreciate it a ton, ROCK ON VIDEO GAME STYLE! \m/

(AO) - Our Prison (AO) - Our Prison

For the first few seconds of that intro I thought someone was mowing their lawn across the street, until I realized I was wearing headphones, heh.

Interesting departure from your normal music, kinda gloomy and introspective sounding, like waking up from some terrible drug bender, realizing you need to change your habits before it ruins your life, and doing your best at resisting temptation with said temptation always nagging you at the back of your mind.

Nevrosia666 responds:

woaw.. it's almost that

One Eye One Eye

PLEBIAN SCUM. I FIND YOUR WORK TO BE SHALLOW AND WITHOUT TASTE.
2 OUT OF 5, WOULD NOT DEIGN TO SOIL MY OPTICULAR NODES WITH SUCH DROSS AGAIN!

But not really. Nice lighting on the tree(s) there, what'd you make this in? Photoshop? Illustrator? Etc.?

LordWozz responds:

Haha. Nice try jimmy rustler!

I used Illustrator. The lighting on the trees was created by using an art-brush texture applied to a path.

Sanford's Hook Chain Sanford's Hook Chain

Don't listen to that cracka-fool below, you can make art AND music at the same time, and you will not get better at either without practice and dedication.

That said, I will agree that it isn't very good, high school level stuff if I can be brutally honest.
There's a distinct lack of consistent proportions (e.g. the right shoulder is larger and further away from the neck than the arm holding the hook) the body's outline is flat and provides no real depth to the figure, the right elbow doesn't use forshortening and makes the character look stiff as well as adding to the "flatness", and the lines indicating his bicepts are incorrectly placed and out of proportion to the rest of his arm(s) as well.

I'm not hatin' here, just giving some honest criticism in case you decide to continue to develop your artistic potential, which is never a bad thing!

Dr. Robotnik Dr. Robotnik

Noice!

Interesting gritty/realistic interpretation of Robotnik. How DID you get the skin to have that gritty real-ish-ness quality? I can't seem to replicate it myself...

JoshSummana responds:

its a mixture of speckle brushes and scattering and just working it in. I paint lines randomly and then paint over it bit by bit so it looks built up. Try getting Dan Luvisi's brush set or Algenpfleger's brushes :). They really help. jaime Jones has some cool ones too