ToastMasterMToastMasterM

Color me interested!

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Star Systems Star Systems

Fantastic work! It really smacks of a cross between late 90's Tommy Tallarico (Earthworm Jim composer) And the music you'd hear in games like Star Control. Definitely downloading this!

DanJohansen responds:

Awesome! Thanks for the mighty compliments good sir! Appreciate it a ton, ROCK ON VIDEO GAME STYLE! \m/

(AO) - Our Prison (AO) - Our Prison

For the first few seconds of that intro I thought someone was mowing their lawn across the street, until I realized I was wearing headphones, heh.

Interesting departure from your normal music, kinda gloomy and introspective sounding, like waking up from some terrible drug bender, realizing you need to change your habits before it ruins your life, and doing your best at resisting temptation with said temptation always nagging you at the back of your mind.

Nevrosia666 responds:

woaw.. it's almost that

Native Native

What would have happened is Spain would have pushed up from the south or France would have pushed down from the north and the same thing would have happened :/

Spanish Guilt ahoy?

5/5 and AL THE STARS!

TheHeartgrinder responds:

To the victor goes the spoils.

Thanks and I'm glad you enjoyed.

Spooky-Vision Spooky-Vision

This is exactly what I was looking for in my custom terraria soundtrack

CrookedCartridge responds:

Niiiice! Yeah, I dig terraria as well.

It's too bad the OST doesn't have more chiptunes.

No Hero - 807's Theme No Hero - 807's Theme

Touching and somber, fantastic track. But why is it labeled as "industrial"? Everything about it is classical or rock.

Sirdubdub responds:

Because there is no category for symphonic rock, and I am too dull-witted to think of what genre it's supposed to be XD

Sunset Skating Sunset Skating

Not really my cup of tea, yet still sounds amazingly groovy.

(E)Inc. - Masterplan (E)Inc. - Masterplan

Not quite as heavy as your other stuff, yet you guy(s) seem to be the only ones on the internet to understand what REAL industrial is all about. Keep up the fantastic work! Also, as a side note, your stuff wouldn't be on iTunes would it? Your website gives me no option to give you MONEY for your music!

Nevrosia666 responds:

What ?? it is free to download on Redscientist.com
and no it is not on Itunes yet.

The only time you will find yourself giving us money is as '' Contribution ''
And never Obligation.

Evil INC. - 3.0 Six Evil INC. - 3.0 Six

The grinding of gears, pulse of circuit boards, and efficiency of the machine made music.

Nigh perfect, keep it up you guys!

5/5 would listen to again.

05.Cannibal's Dogma 05.Cannibal's Dogma

Just like Dragons Dogma, except you fight a cannibal? Great work, in all seriousness though!