ToastMasterMToastMasterM

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Ah, so this is life in a world where Cthulhu awakens unopposed.

Wonders of the Universe 3 Wonders of the Universe 3

Loving this series. Although at some point I would like to know how humans came to be regarded as useless expendables kept around out of pity more than anything else. Enslaved by some intergalactic temp/labor agency maybe?

Game of Thrones Cartoon Game of Thrones Cartoon

What's up with that guy who keeps saying "Boe-door"?

Robot Masters Robot Masters

Why do their mouths face the camera as if they were looking directly at it even though their heads are turned sideways?

Scott-Falco responds:

BECAUSE I SUCK AT ART OKAY

No Service No Service

A lost art

Comedic timing, people have forgotten how powerful it is. Everyone except YOU. Excellent job!

Revengineering Revengineering

Oh shit son...!

Was that pavlov telar you were playing? Which song? I don't think I've heard that one.

As for the animation, the only suggestion for improvement I can make, is to maybe clean up the shading just a tad, and perhaps fill in the gaps between keyframes a little more for smoother looking animation.

I love the little poem at the end, makes the engineer even MORE badass than usual!

daigonite responds:

The song is Catgroove by Parov Stelar.

Yeah my animation wasn't that clean with this particular piece. On my next one I'm working on it to make it better.

Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

I don't get it...?

I don't really get it, these skits could have been applied to ANY other medium and it would have pretty much been the same.

It doesn't really seem to use any material from pokemon itself, other than maybe character designs? I dunno, it's been years since I last played a pokemon game.
6/10 for effort and good lip sync/timing.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 9 Messed-Up Bible Stories 9

HA!

Oddly enough (or perhaps not oddly) Pretty much everyone in my congregation found this (and the rest of the series) hilarious, especially since you actually seem to have done the research, and the humor is presented in a very non-insulting way. Even as a christian myself, I will admit the old testament is confusing and weird as all get out.

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Haha!

It's not so much the nerdiness that scares the women off, but when a man cries like that...

Forest 2013 - Chapter 1 Forest 2013 - Chapter 1

Not bad...

...But not great, either. S'okay, we start somewhere, right?

A few pointers:

Reign in those shoulders! Seriously, the shoulders on the soldiers are jutting too far out from the chest, it looks kinda weird. Some anatomy drawing practice should take care of that problem.

English. I know you stated that it isn't your first language, and there wasn't a problem with the spelling or anything, but your syntax was crazy, man! It made the movie unintentionally funny. Not really a big issue, though, unless you want your western coutnerparts to take it a little more seriously.

Otherwise, just use a more varied soundboard/track next time. Left 4 dead is still too fresh in our memories, feels a bit like a cop out.

Lastly, you say they're in the woods... but I didn't see any trees... or stumps for that matter. Just a heads up.

Good luck on part 2!